Racing You Need Us

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing You Need Us

A Forum For Fantasy Racers

3 posters

The change I would make to the new points system

Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

The change I would make to the new points system Empty The change I would make to the new points system

Post by Ryan Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I think the new points system has been a success. One change I would make is that the 11th and 12th place drivers should be awarded points for their wins. It would add more drama to the Chase and drama equals ratings.
    nascargeek
    nascargeek

The change I would make to the new points system Empty Re: The change I would make to the new points system

Post by nascargeek Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I agree that the points change is a success as well. As for the bonus points for the wild cards, I wouldn't argue this too hard because I'm not that passionate about it, I think not giving them points for wins is fair because they got in to the Chase even though they were not 11th and 12th in points.
    wheelguy001
    wheelguy001

The change I would make to the new points system Empty Re: The change I would make to the new points system

Post by wheelguy001 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 am

I say give the 11th and 12th place drivers the points for thier, wins they did the work they should get the reward. It also can make the drivers who only want to have "good" finishes and make the 10th place spot try a little harder to break that winless streak so they don't end up 12th when the chase starts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:28 am